OK, now Our Man's life is getting surreal. See, he was in Roppongi Hills for Inspire Japan, where goodly folk get together and talk on a stage about their charity projects. Let me run that by ya'll again:
1. Little ol' Our Man was giving a talk to the great and the good of Tokyo's hipster gaijin crowd.
1.5 In Roppongi Hills. Think Canary Wharf but with shops and stuff.
2. Our Man was talking about Quakebook on a stage on the 52nd floor of the Mori Building.
3. In Roppongi Hills.
4. Think Nakatomi Plaza without the German terrorists or Bruce Willis.
5. Our Man met the Press Secretary for the Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan.
6. REPEAT: Our Man met the Press Secretary for the Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan.
7. Press Secretary: "Thank you for all you have done for Japan."
8. Our Man: "It was nothing, we all do what we Kan."
10. Fortunately, Ks and Cs are interchangeable in speech. And Our Man didn't mean to pun, he just can't help himself.
Anyway, buy Quakebook. Last time he checked, it was still No. 5 in the non-fiction charts of Amazon. Not bad, huh?