- Here we are with a completed book.
- We have over a thousand people who have signed up to buy a copy without even knowing the price.
- We could just release it now as a PDF and get folk to donate to a link how much they think it is worth directly to the Japanese Red Cross.
- Right now.
- But we wait.
- We wait so we can have a button with a direct link to the Japanese Red Cross.
- We wait so we can have the PDF reformatted so it can be read by an Amazon kindle and a Sony reader.
- We wait in the hope that releasing the book with Amazon's backing will add a couple of zeroes on the end of sales if we just gave it away from the www.quakebook.org blog.
- We are losing speed in the hope of grabbing a bigger prize and therefore helping exponentially more people.
And I wait. Helpless again.