Sunday, 28 February 2010
is equivalent to the height of one American short hair tabby or half
an out-of-favour Hollywood leading man.
9. Do not panic buy. NHK said all trains have been stopped so the
shops will get no new stuff tomorrow. Gee honey, guess we'll just stay
home and not stock up on perishables (cheese, Chile wine, choco chip
8. Run a bath and have plenty of towels available.
7. Clog up vital communications channels with inane Twitter top ten
6. Panic buy.
5. Three-metre-high waves are equivalent to the height of 12 American
Short Hair tabby cats standing on each other.
4. Or Tom Cruise standing on Robert Downey Jr's shoulders.
3. Or one and a half Jude Laws.
1. Go shopping for kitchenware at about 1.30 pm when the wave is due
as parking will be a doddle.
Wednesday, 24 February 2010
Monday, 22 February 2010
Saturday, 20 February 2010
Friday, 19 February 2010
with the inbreeding. Case in point. One of the toyoda nephews who
inspected the plant in derby a year or two ago has to have his suits
ordermade and jas a special set of steps to climb onto the podium. He
also drives a Yaris or Vitz as they are known in japan because his
feet dont teach the pedals of Avensis cars. Jist thought you all
Sent from mobile, hence sloppy typing.
Thursday, 18 February 2010
Finding it hard to live without the genuine Our Man? Then why not try his
patented Instant Ourmani Post-in-a-bag. Just follow these instructions for the real taste of Our Man, just with more e numbers.
1. Take any old thing vaguely related to Japan or journos or pols or
all three if you can mange it
2. Add a full tablespoon of cynicism
3. Add a few words illegal in at least three states
4. Randomly supersize words here and there
5. Link to a picture or two of political cleavage
6. Add snotty comment from your conscience (hardly imagine anyone
gives a damn about this - ed)
7. Change typewriter ribbon
8. Stir around until alcohol fumes have wafted off
9. Nobody ever gets this far in a list
10. Repeat above points or engineer a flame war with amigonnagettothepointanytimesoon just
for kicks, or not. Whatever. Where's the corkscrew?
Pic lifted from here.